Monday, September 27, 2010

Barney for my baby

This year we have decided to do a Barney-themed birthday party for my baby. Personally, I'd rather do Blues Clues but the boy loves his Barney. So, while he is still this young and still acceptable to adore Barney, we will have the purple dino on his 2nd birthday.

Even after so many years (probably more than a decade!), Barney is still quite popular. Even if he's not shown on regular or cable tv. Blame it on dvds, I guess. My son got hooked while watching his videos. Well, Barney is an easy theme. Divisoria, and even toy stores, are full of Barney stuff. We didn't have a hard time looking. 

Although there were still stuff not available locally... costumes are so chaka in Divi. I want to get this for him. Just don't know how long he can stand wearing this in our weather...


He likes BJ by the way... thank God!


They do have Barney costumes but... no purple for my boy!

I wanna get this set too... but there's so much purple!!!

I still have a few months to finalize everything. It's just his 2nd birthday and I'm not doing an all-out party. Sigh... children party nowadays can be so brutal to parents' pockets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...