Sunday, June 27, 2010

Failbook anyone?!

Filipinos are afraid of confrontation and prefers euphemisms when dealing with people. Even when we want to be sarcastics, we just settle on "pagpaparinig" than come out and be a bitch... unless we want to lose our friends...

So, when a friend introduced me to this site, I fell inlove with it! Failbook is a site for Facebook statuses and comments that are worth featuring because of their wit, humor or sarcasm!

Here are some of my favorites:
Funny Facebook Fails


Funny Facebook Fails


Funny Facebook Fails


Funny Facebook Fails

My friend wondered why we didn't comment this way. I told her pinoys are scared of looking overtly evil ... God knows how many times I've been sooooo tempted to diss people on FB! Let's start with those wrong grammar! Haha!

Click here for the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...